1.1.13

Contact



Over the years I have been in multiple relationships with various internships. Oh yes, there have been a few. Check this page out for the latest work-dates and to see where my whirlwind romances are taking me next.
January 2013…Jobseekers. And travelling. And my fair blogging. Anyone have a job for me? I’ll do anything!
January 2013-February 2013: Exposure PR Internship
July 2012-January 2013: NET-A-PORTER Editorial Internship (6 months PAID(!!)) – Helping out the team with research, occasional writing, admin, marketing emails and social media. Worked on the beauty team for 5 months calling in all products and researching for feature ideas. So sad to be leaving, but on I must go…
(The Big Graduation ceremony)
June 2012: Marie Claire Features Internship
May 2012: GQ Magazine Editorial Internship
March-April 2012: Red Online Editorial internship
October 2011: NME Magazine Work Experience (I went back for more)
August 2011: The Alderney Press Editorial Internship
July 2011: NME Magazine Work Experience
April 2011: The Guernsey Press News Journalism Internship


Got a question? Send me a message!
Twitter: @HollieSRR
I love/need to hear as much advice as possible so please let me know what you think!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment