19.2.13

All About the Shoes



A weekend in Cardiff was all I needed to reaffirm my shoe obsession. A single bag of weekend clothes, to be perfected by the SHOE. 
Spring Summer 2013's shoe of the moment is undoutedly  the single sole pump. (I didn't have a clue what it was when I first heard of it either.) Delicate, feminine, and colourful, we have feet mavens Nicholas Kirkwood, Manolo Blahnik and Sophia Webster to thank for this. Painful, yes. But oh so chic. 





Another favourite of mine has, rather suprisingly, become the white wedge. White is massive this season (I despise saying things like this - White should always be 'fashionable') and what better way to up the wardrobe ante with an addition from H&M - the £7 wedge. With a sporty elasticated panel and a point toe, this shoe will likely be destroyed by my feet this summer. 

Shoes from Primark, H&M, and Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment