12.2.13

The Big Lindt Egg Hunt

As a female, particularly one that loves all things fashion-y, arts-y, and chocolat-y, I was very excited to learn about the Big Lindt Egg Hunt that is taking place in London this week. One of my bestie-bloggers Rebecca of Articulate London is volunteering, a generous act that I for one applaud her for. This evening she posted the first of her daily posts about the big event, and I found the cutest egg picture that I simply had to share - followers, meet Peter Rabbit.



If you're in/around the covent garden area this week, check it out - its all for a great cause, and there is chocolate involved. Seriously, who can say no?! If not, have a look at Bickers blog (Articulate London) - she also has some novel V-day presents there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment