Depending on the size of the tin you should need only 2-3 apples, but more if you aim to bake a cake size meal.
1) Core and slice the apples into thin strips.
2) Layer onto the bottom of a lined baking tray.
3) When one layer is finished, drizzle a teaspoon of honey over the apples, followed by a nice dusting of cinnamon.
4) Layer more slices on top of the honey and cinnamon, followed again my further honey and cinnamon.
5) Keep going! When you have either reached the tin-limits or run out of apples, pour more honey on top and even more cinnamon - bake in the oven at around gas mark 4-5 for approximately 20 mins, or until the apples turn golden brown and crispy. When they are crispy on top, they should be mush and saucy on bottom....perfection!