13.7.13

Bucket List #5: Chanel Rouge Allure Noir



Yes: makeup can feature here too. I need something vaguely attainable surely! The days when I can tick off a Bucket List desirable will be far far away if I leave it to the clothes!

Chanel Rouge Allure Noir: I've always struggled to wear light lipsticks. It's go bright or go home for me. Bright being strong. And dark. Deep, rich and dark. So the next addition should so obviously be: Chanel Rouge Allure Rouge Noir: classy, seductive, luxurious.

4 comments:

  1. I love dark lipsticks in the winter, I love how they can add sophistication to your look. I love how this looks on the model.

    P.s I found you through the blog hop!

    - Rhi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that color looks really really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Chanel lipsticks, perfect colour for Autumn/Winter!

    Discovered your blog through #bbunch bloghop and really love it, some great posts!

    Abigail x
    www.abigailalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an amazing lipstick colour!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete