6.7.13

#1









Daily Face:

I'm not one to overdo the makeup look. I prefer the natural enhancements (of the makeup variety, not the breast) of highlighters, mascara and a fantastic brown shadow. 9 months ago I knew very little in the beauty department. I enjoyed makeup. I wore it daily. But I knew nothing of highlighters and how to use them. Primers were a far away legend. And then my Editorial Internship at Net-A-Porter took me onto the beauty team and I discovered just how many bloody exciting products were there to play with. 

My debit card has since become incessantly over-excited whenever I walk through House Of Fraser.

My bank however, has not. 

I shall be testing, reviewing, and playing around with my favourites from now on. This is something I can do on my own while I wait to move back to a more exciting life off this minuscule island and no social life. 

Online Shopping: BEGIN

E: Elizabeth Arden Double Density Maximum Volume Mascara, YSL Touche Eclat in Luminous Ivory, Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Powder Duo
F: Loreal Studio Secrets Professional Smoothing Resurfacing Primer, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Ciate Shooting Star. 
L: Au Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment