12.7.13

The Mascara Experiment: Elizabeth Arden Double Density Maximum Volume Mascara in Black



I am forever trying to find the perfect mascara. But they always clump, fall flat, or fail to intensify my wilting lashes. I have tried them all. And amazingly, some of the best have also been the cheapest. But none have captured my eyes into a long term commitment so far. So next on my trial list is this Elizabeth Arden black mascara. 
I’ve got to say that this one comes close to the top of my list. The brush is thick with enough bristles to separate the lashes and lengthen them without too much effort. The immediate effect is actually very impressive. But give it a couple of hours and they just seem to fall away back into sadness.
And there’s nothing worse than sad lashes.
I do love this mascara – I am a massive advocate of Elizabeth Arden products because although they are expensive, they certainly reflect the quality.
I do love this mascara. It does everything I wanted – volume, density, length and separation. But long-lasting?



My search goes on...

1 comment:

  1. Oh god I have the same problem. Over the years I've tried sooo many mascaras and it seems like I can't find the perfect match for my small lashes :( and sometimes I get excited about one particular product and after a while it just dissapoints me ... sad really!

    ReplyDelete