1.10.13

Beginnings and Goodbyes

As you may of may not know October marks a massive change in my life. A step out of my comfort zone (make that a marathon) away from my family, friends and home. I decided to push my boundaries and try and do it all on my own for many reasons I wont go into depth on here. The main reason? So I know that I can.
I am moving to Australia for the year on a working visa - for work, travel, extended family, whatever you may call it. It's an adventure. And it's bloody terrifying.

I cant have a send off without my besties - first up: Camden town with the English Girls from Uni - I love these little ladies and having not seen them since before my first big adventure in January - we had a lot to catch up on!


As with all good days out, lunch was first on our list. We chose a simple chain called The Real Greek, known for it's meze style dishes and superb service. We ordered the Anatolian Meal Deal and a couple of extra sides between the four of us - more than enough may I add, despite supposedly meant to feed only two! 



Grilled Halloumi

Chicken Skewers with Sour Cream and Spicy Dressing

Tiropitakia - filo pastry filled to the brim with creamed leek, feta and spinach

Tasty tasty flatbread

Gigandes Plaki - Girant beans in a rich tomato sauce with a herby kick 
All served on a pretty little stand, Greek Style

Christina was hungry?





With our filled bellies and bulging waistlines we rolled over to Camden Town for a spot of bargain hunting and wandering.
We managed, somehow, to get slightly distracted by the giant Urban Outfitters outside Camden Station, drawn in by the goodies inside that brought out our most childish giggling university-alter-egos...






Because what 23 year old doesn't love the odd shot??





Next stop was Camden Markets for sunglasses, slush puppies and group photos










A wonderful day saying goodbyes to some of the best people I know - another 3 weeks of this - could get #emosh!

(Jacket: Topshop, Shirt: Topshop, Jeans: Zara, Shoes: Converse, Bag: Longchamp Le Pilage; Necklace: Zara, Nail Varnish: Rimmel Lycra)

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment